It is time to get Africa Rail into your diary for June 2016.
If you’re looking for the best place to discover the latest innovations, products and technologies making a big impact on the African rail industry, you’ve found it.
Join over 6,500 attendees at Africa’s biggest rail expo. Register now for your free pass.
It’s completely free to attend 2 days of seminar content, plus access to the expo – where over 250 exhibitors will be showcasing the latest solutions and technology covering:
- Engineering and consulting
- Enterprise management systems
- Equipment, maintenance and devices
- Freight and logistics infrastructure
- Intelligent transit & fleet management solutions
- Legal and financial services
- Rolling stock
- Security and Safety
- Signalling & telecommunications
- Track and station infrastructure
- Tunnelling and construction
Our on-floor seminars include topics such as:
- Latest trends in Rail Equipment Testing
- Save, save, save & solar powered trains
- Designing ethernet networks for on-board rail applications
- The future of train control: The convergence of signalling systems
- System integration for railways
- Secured telecom systems to support Rail expansion in Africa
- Effective monitoring and management of rail infrastructure
- How to improve reliability AND reduce maintenance costs
- Optimization in improving rail operations
- Dangers of cost-cutting in maintenance
- The ins and outs of mechanised ballast tamping
With so much to offer- we want to help you plan your 2 days.
Event highlights: demos, giveaways, announcements, launches and much more from companies like:
Alstom Transport, Transnet, Ansaldo Sts, Astrum Equipment (Pty) Ltd, GE Transportation ,Gibela ,Grindrod South Africa (Pty) Ltd, Huawei Technologies Africa (Pty) Ltd ,Naledi Forging, PRASA, RSR, Ruckus Wireless, Siemens (Pty) Ltd and Thales Global Services SAS.
Looking forward to meeting you in June.
The Africa Rail Team
PS. Bring your colleagues along! Register here>